Wednesday, 22 April 2009

disco virgin

Photobucket
OK guys. Fuck Italo bandwagon bollocks.. still I remain tech to the death whether MTV men touch me or not.
But Glass Candy's Rolling Down The Hills is Summer Tune #2 if I ever heard it. (Please refer to Orca Mallorca post for #1)

Unfortunately, 'Johnny Jewell' under solo thing Desire did this pretty buff track too - Introduction/Montre Moi Ton Visage over at Discodust.

To wash off this filth, I played some loud Martin Solveig - One 2.3.4. (Popof Remix) and Redial's SO just an 'edit' of Proxy's Who Are You? in case my flates thought I was becoming a pansy.

2 comments:

Bran said...

hahaha "so just an edit" is the perfect description for it. grr, i had high hopes.

Petit Flo said...

Lol. Everybody hates Redial. Bloody Beetroots Remix mashed with original played out at Tiga's album launch in London was mental though. Or something like that. SWEATY TIMES.